- Email us a copy of your current resume or federal resume along with the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
- Fill out our federal resume builder detailing your experience, skills and educational background, and upload a copy of the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
Based on our free review of your background, previously prepared documents, and position specifications, we will propose a federal resume package quote to meet your individual requirements. This package will be presented to you via email or telephone.
- If you would like to proceed an invoice will be generated for your approval.
- Your assigned writer will contact you via email/telephone and introduce themselves.
- Project development will be discussed and any additional documents or information that might be required will be requested by your writer.
- Your resume and/or other drafts will be submitted for your review via email in MS-Word and you will have the opportunity to request any changes or provide additional information to your writer.
- We allow 14 days for you to finalize your resume package with your writer.
Helpful documentation to submit:
Federal Employees: Federal Performance Evaluations, Job Descriptions, Certificates of Training, Awards, College Transcripts, Federal Vacancy Announcement
Military Veterans: NCOERs, FitReps, EPRs, OERs, Certificates of Training, VMET, Awards, Citations, Federal Vacancy Announcement
Private Sector: Performance Evaluations, Job Descriptions, Awards, College Transcripts, Certificates of Training, Federal Vacancy Announcement