Welcome To The Our Process Page!
Our Career Coaches will provide you with a free federal job consultation and discuss the path forward and our fees once you submit the following information.
- Email us a copy of your current resume or federal resume along with the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
- Fill out our federal resume builder detailing your experience, skills and educational background, and upload a copy of the federal job vacancy announcement of interest.
Based on our free review of your background, previously prepared documents, and position specifications, we will propose a federal resume package quote to meet your individual requirements. This package will be presented to you via email or telephone.
- If you would like to proceed, an invoice will be generated for your approval.
- Your exclusive writer will contact you for and introduction via email and telephone. Project development will be discussed and any additional documents that might be required will be requested by your writer.
- Your federal resume and/or KSA drafts will be submitted for your review via email and you will have the opportunity to request any changes or provide additional information to your writer. You will have 14 days to finalize your federal resume package with your writer.
Helpful documentation to submit:
Federal Employees: Federal Performance Evaluations, Job Descriptions, Certificates of Training, Awards, College Transcripts, Federal Vacancy Announcement
Military Veterans: NCOERs, FitReps, EPRs, OERs, Certificates of Training, VMET, Awards, Citations, Federal Vacancy Announcement
Private Sector: Performance Evaluations, Job Descriptions, Awards, College Transcripts, Certificates of Training, Federal Vacancy Announcement