Welcome to the Federal Resume Page!
You can land a federal job and we have 25 years of expertise in successfully developing interview-winning Federal Resumes. On any given day there are over 21,000 job openings and the government wants to offer you a job. There are specialized requirements in developing a federal resume. Our team of Master Federal Career Advisors and Resume Writers will guide you through this complicated process and ensure your federal resume is competitive, in compliance with federal resume application requirements, is populated with essential keywords and core competencies, and is accomplishment focused.
Call us at 800-471-9201: Master Federal Career Advisors are standing by
Compete today and land a government job in one of over 200 countries. Our team of Master Federal Resume Writers has been through extensive training and a comprehensive certification process. We know first-hand what goes into the mix in the development of a perfect federal resume. In order to qualify for a government job, your federal resume must be perfect.
"Every person I spoke with was a consummate professional. The writer presented brilliant work from the very first draft and stayed in constant communication with me. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs a resume!" -D .Carr
Federal resume top 10 recommendations:
1. Find the specific government job of interest at www.usajobs.opm.gov.
2. Read the vacancy announcement carefully and ensure you meet the qualification criteria, as well as justify your experience prior to applying.
3. Research jobs thoroughly: remember only build your resume for no more than two general series in the same document.
4. Learn the resume character counts and layout of the specific federal agency’s online line resume builder of interest.
5. Develop your federal resume by combining your experience with the specific keywords and core competencies of the vacancy announcement.
6. Your must have and your federal resume must contain the Specialized Experience listed on each individual vacancy announcement you apply.
7. Ensure you write up to the experience level of the position or vacancy announcement of interest.
8. Write about your accomplishments by using the CCAR model (Challenge, Context, Action and Result.)
9. Tailor your federal resume to specific vacancy announcements to achieve the best results and address all qualification criteria within your federal resume.
10. Proofread, Proofread, and Proofread.
Federal Resume Samples:
- Federal Resume Sample - GS-2210-12 - IT
- Federal Resume Sample - GS-0501-14 - Finance
- More samples...