Welcome to the SES (Senior Executive Service) Application Page!
SES (Senior Executive Service) Applications
Why choose us to develop your SES Application?
1. Our SES Applications are developed utilizing "best practices" gained from 23 years of experience.
2. Past performance = 83% of all SES Applications we develop receive interviews.
3. Hold ISO 9001-2008 Certification; First and only Career Management Services in the industry to raise the bar and earn this international quality credential.
4. 99.6% customer satisfaction rate - since 1986.
5. Our fingers are on the pulse of all federal hiring practices.
Senior Executive Service (SES) personnel lead the continuing transformation of the Federal Government. Leaders chosen to SES positions possess well-honed executive skills and share a broad perspective of government and a public service commitment which is grounded in the Constitution. Per the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the SES was designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications.
SES personnel serve in the key positions just below the top Presidential appointees, and as such, are the major link between these appointees and the rest of the federal work force. They operate and oversee nearly every government activity in approximately 75 federal agencies.
- Senior Executive Service or Senior Executive Search. This is a senior executive federal resume. These types of resumes are required for members of the US government who hold high positions and thus the submission criteria are more involved.
SES applications consist of the following:
- Federal Resume
- Executive Core Qualifications (5 ECQs)
- Technical Qualifications (TQs) or other Required Factors
- Managerial Technical Qualifications (MTQs) or Professional Technical Qualifications (PTQs)
- Cover Letter - recommended for paper-based applications
Premium SES Package Development:
- Get an expert SES Package prepared by our Premier Executive SES Writers, who have over 20-years experience writing executive resumes.
- Allow us to develop hard-hitting ECQs (Executive Core Qualifications) that tell the real story behind your ability to Lead Change, Lead People, Drive Results, Build Coalitions and employ Business Acumen. We will make sure all 27 core fundamental competencies are included throughout your five ECQs.
- We will write your TQs (Technical Qualifications) and provide hard-hitting examples of your experiences, accomplishments and results.
- Let us save you the time and hassle of doing it yourself. This is a comprehensive research and writing project and our Senior Level Writers will partner with you in this endeavor.
- Our Senior Executive Writers have been developing SES Packages that clear OPM, and showcase the value you bring to the Senior Executive Service.
How we work with you. The Three Steps:
- The first step necessary for us to prepare your SES package is for you to contact us at (800) 471-9201 for a free consultation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An experienced Senior Federal Resume Writer will research and discuss the position(s) you have identified in the SES Service
- At this point, we will provide you with the cost for the package based on hours of project development. Additionally, you will be provided with a list of documentation required to develop your SES package